All the WireArtTutorials designs are made with soft copper wire. The tools you need are: flat nose pliers, round nose pliers & jewelry cutter. NO SOLDERING NEEDED!!!
FULL KIT AVAILABLE SOON WITH ALL THE MATERIALS INCLUDED!!! Please contact me if you would like to be notified when I have the Kit on stock. Thank you!
"Majestic Bracelet" wire wrapping tutorial is an advanced level pattern, but the tutorial is made in a way that anyone can follow it and try to realize this beautiful bracelet design, even beginners with a little patience. The detailed descriptions and high resolution pictures are showing every minimal steps, with the corresponding detailed written instuctions.
The design includes a lot of different techniques which you can use later in other jewelry designs as well. In this tutorial is so much to learn.
After your purchase, the PDF file will download automatically, which includes 49 pages in total and 188 very detailed pictures. If you have any iusses with the download, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will send you the PDF file directly to your email address.
You will learn several wire wrapping techniques, wire weaving, channel setting, cabochon setting, calibrated stone setting. This is a great combination to learn a lot of intermediate and advanced techniques. No soldering needed!!!
Materials and tools needed:
- 12 x 8 inch (20 cm) 18ga (1 mm) wire
- 2 x 320 inch (800 cm) 26ga (0.4 mm) wire
- 4 x 14 inch (35 cm) 20ga (0.8 mm) wire
- 2 x 36 inch (90 cm) 22ga (0.6 mm) wire
- 8 x 10 inch (25 cm) 22ga (0.6 mm) wire
- 4 x 16 inch (40 cm) 22ga (0.6 mm) wire
- 4 x 48 inch (120 cm) 28ga (0.3 mm) wire
- 3 x 3 inch (7.5 cm) 17ga (1.25 mm) wire
- 8 x 1.2 inch (3 cm) 17ga (1.25 mm) wire
- round cabochon (flat back) between the size 30-35 mm
- 14 round calibrated gemstones between the size 4-6 mm
NOTE: Feel free to sell your jewelry made with this tutorial, however the project is under Copyright law, which means that you can not reproduce and sell the tutorial, neither parts of it.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
FAIR USAGE POLICY:
1) Copying, selling or sharing my pattern is not permitted.
2) Teaching my pattern is not permitted unless you have my permission. Please convo me to request my permission.
3) I allow selling the finished product as a limited edition with credit given to WireArtTutorials for the design.