By purchasing this full DIY kit of the wire wrap owl bracelet, you will receive a full step by step PDF tutorial in your email inbox within 24 hours, then I will ship you all the wires and stones to your address provided during the purchase.
The PDF tutorial is well written, with very high resolution pictures, and a step by step detailed instruction guide.
The PDF file contains 46 pages and 170 high resolution step by step pictures.
The level of the tutorial is intermediate.
The kit includes:
-soft bare copper wires
- 2 pieces of high quality natural Ripple Jasper cabochon of 20mm tall
- 4 pieces of 4mm transparent facets (diamond cut stones) of AAA quality Cubic Zirconia
Every Jasper is slightly different, as you can see on the picture. You will receive one random cabochon. The stones are drilled.
The kit doesn’t include the round nose plier, flat nose plier and jewelry cutter for the project, and neither includes Liver of Sulphur in case you wish to use patina for the pendant. All the wires are soft bare copper wires, without coating, which you can oxidize later.
Shipping is with registered mail, after your purchase , in maximum 3 business days I will ship your kit, materials and will provide you a tracking number.
Please contact me if you have any questions, I am very happy to answer.
Have a wonderful day and a great shopping!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
FAIR USAGE POLICY:
1) Copying, selling or sharing my pattern is not permitted.
2) Teaching my pattern is not permitted unless you have my permission. Please convo me to request my permission.
3) I allow selling the finished product as a limited edition with credit given to WireArtTutorials for the design.